Author Topic: Rate my Custom jawline implant by maxillofacial surgeon  (Read 19999 times)

Post bimax

• Private
Re: Rate my Custom jawline implant by maxillofacial surgeon
« Reply #180 on: October 29, 2019, 12:32:37 PM »
Socially of course women (and men) value that - but sexually, no. Sex is not better with a guy that knows what he's doing in life lol.

Although I will say that women are sexually attracted to powerful men (let's say a CEO) whereas a man could care less whether a woman is a CEO.

sal123

« Reply #181 on: October 29, 2019, 12:34:24 PM »
How do the implants feel?  Are you aware of them at all times?  I've always been curious about what the experience is like.
feel like bone, don’t even realise they’re there. Only stress is, I’m religious so I believe in life after death - hopefully they’re not on me then. Other than that it’s amazing

InvisalignOnly

« Reply #182 on: October 29, 2019, 12:36:37 PM »
He's kind of a 'father figure' for a lot of lost young men.  His book "12 Rules for Life" is sort of a self-help book for young men without direction in their lives.

I did agree with one of his rules: 'clean your room'. Everything else he said was basically rubbish but that was a good one! I promptly followed it.

InvisalignOnly

« Reply #183 on: October 29, 2019, 12:40:13 PM »
Lol.

Funnily enough, the subtitle of the article says: "The academic believes violent men can be cured by the love of a good woman through enforced monogamy. And he can’t understand why people are laughing at him?"

InvisalignOnly

« Reply #184 on: October 29, 2019, 12:45:25 PM »
Although I will say that women are sexually attracted to powerful men (let's say a CEO) whereas a man could care less whether a woman is a CEO.

Yes, I've seen that happening! Also some women get turned on by soldiers, policemen or whatever. I never got that, but it's definitely a thing. Personally I'm the same as you, I could not care less about the person's position or uniform or whatever. Then again, quite a few men get turned on by bossy, domineering women that order them around, and there can be an overlap between that and women in certain positions. I guess different people are into different things, it's about way more than looks and age.

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #185 on: October 29, 2019, 12:46:16 PM »
feel like bone, don’t even realise they’re there. Only stress is, I’m religious so I believe in life after death - hopefully they’re not on me then. Other than that it’s amazing

That's great to hear, Dr. D did well.

I'm sure you'll clean up just fine in the afterlife.

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #186 on: October 29, 2019, 12:48:42 PM »
Yes, I've seen that happening! Also some women get turned on by soldiers, policemen or whatever. I never got that, but it's definitely a thing. Personally I'm the same as you, I could not care less about the person's position or uniform or whatever. Then again, quite a few men get turned on by bossy, domineering women that order them around, and there can be an overlap between that and women in certain positions. I guess different people are into different things, it's about way more than looks and age.

I'd classify men being into highly dominant women more as a kink, whereas women being attracted to powerful men or men in uniform is standard fare.  I played soccer and lacrosse in high school and it was a different world when in uniform, and I already did fine with girls to begin with.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #187 on: October 29, 2019, 01:18:39 PM »
I played soccer and lacrosse in high school and it was a different world when in uniform, and I already did fine with girls to begin with.

Is that what you'd call a "humble brag", or is it just a brag?
Millimeters are miles on the face.

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #188 on: October 29, 2019, 01:23:00 PM »
Is that what you'd call a "humble brag", or is it just a brag?

Depends on how much you think high school exploits count for, I guess

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #189 on: October 29, 2019, 01:32:14 PM »
Just busting your balls.
It's fine to brag a little. Better than moping.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

ODog

« Reply #190 on: October 29, 2019, 04:55:13 PM »
No, you are misunderstanding. Maybe a better way would be to imagine a pyramid like Maslow's hierarchy of needs.  At the very top, we can put 'true love', Prince Charming, and all that.  Down at the base we have things like basic attention and recognition.  My point is that while women don't always get Prince Charming, they at least get the base.  An increasing number of men go with all of these needs (or wants) unmet.

I remember looking at a friend’s tinder account and it was so vacant and devoid of activity/ matches/ messages it felt like stepping inside a ghost town. Like all his matches were obvious fake accounts. And I had to tell him this.

It was honestly heart breaking, especially because he was playing it off like it was no big deal. So I know what you mean but bottom of the pyramid, basic interest, basic recognition. Some guys get none of it, and there are a lot of female monsters on tinder. He wasn’t good enough for any of them. He’s not ugly at all, no craniofacial deviations, just short I guess, not a big guy.

tie

« Reply #191 on: October 30, 2019, 10:10:13 AM »
Thanks for letting us know.
Enjoy now - and this life .. don't think what'll happen in 60 years.
Probobaly is amazing to finally see your self in the mirror as you feel like you look

I did agree with one of his rules: 'clean your room'. Everything else he said was basically rubbish but that was a good one! I promptly followed it.

Mephala’s Razor

« Reply #192 on: November 11, 2019, 11:10:20 PM »
I'm honestly shocked at the amount of homoeroticism in this thread

EDIT: please stop giving me negative karma. All I meant to say with my original comment was that I'm not used to seeing men complimenting other men to as much of a degree as I saw here. It turns out that the guy who was doing this the most admitted to being gay after I wrote this, which I wasn't aware of at first  :-\
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 01:33:31 AM by Mephala’s Razor »

InvisalignOnly

« Reply #193 on: November 12, 2019, 12:34:29 AM »
I'm honestly shocked at the amount of homoeroticism in this thread

Why, because men discussing other men's looks or wanting to look good is a 'gay thing', lol? 'Real men' don't care about looks? :) BTW even if there was lots of 'homoeroticism' lurking here (which I cannot see), why would that be shocking, what's wrong with it?

Mephala’s Razor

« Reply #194 on: November 12, 2019, 01:46:08 AM »
Why, because men discussing other men's looks or wanting to look good is a 'gay thing', lol? 'Real men' don't care about looks? :) BTW even if there was lots of 'homoeroticism' lurking here (which I cannot see), why would that be shocking, what's wrong with it?

I wouldn't be here if I prescribed to the belief that "real men" don't care about looks, lol. I'm not one of those "redneck alpha male who will beat up your dad" type guys, I care about looks and recognize how important they are (both from personal experience in the real world and from Tinder). It turns out that one of the guys making comments is actually gay (which I obviously didn't know before), and the comments he made (amazing eyes, great facial features, etc.) would have definitely been out of the ordinary coming from a straight man. That being said I think the OP's implant results are great and will only look better with time as he loses the temporary bloat.