Author Topic: Rate my Custom jawline implant by maxillofacial surgeon  (Read 22336 times)

sal123

Re: Rate my Custom jawline implant by maxillofacial surgeon
« Reply #135 on: October 29, 2019, 05:06:42 AM »
As people said - you looked good before even without touching your face - and the results you got are great .
I wonder how does it feel with such a change of look - it changes the whole charcther of your face - its wierd to start living and looking at yourself in the mirror as the person you always wanted to be.
Amyway - if I can ask something about the implants - I thought i would never get close to implants.. but after seeing this - i see there are great jobs with implants...
Does the implants go ALL ALONG the jaw line from the chin to the ear ? Or are the implants just in small areas and the skin stretches accordingly ?
yh same , at first I did not want implants and I was brainwashed prior and was recommended an osteotomy - but this would never have been able to achieve to look I was aiming for . And yes my implant spans from ear to ear. Single implants don’t really give a natural look as parts of you jawline will not be proportional

tie

« Reply #136 on: October 29, 2019, 06:20:12 AM »
Thanks much for answering. I really see the results and sure you are so excited cause it's a terribfic outcome.. it's like getting the new "you" you probobly always felt you are.

I must say it sound so wierd getting implant all along the jaw from chin to ear but I guess it's not something that you feel it on.. and when you touch it it feels like your own tissue i guess.
I always afraid it would make my self also more "puffier" instead of molded in a beutiful way... i guess thats where the doctors experise comes in ...to give it a look that will give beatiful look and not just "puffy" look as like peope injecting into thier skin.
Anyway -  enjoy the good result !

yh same , at first I did not want implants and I was brainwashed prior and was recommended an osteotomy - but this would never have been able to achieve to look I was aiming for . And yes my implant spans from ear to ear. Single implants don’t really give a natural look as parts of you jawline will not be proportional

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #137 on: October 29, 2019, 06:26:19 AM »
Uhm, do you mean that older women are so desperate they'll date average or below average guys in their twenties?

Upping range on dating apps is a pretty reliable way to get matches, especially women who are 30+.  It's a strategy for getting laid but incels still feel 'cheated' out of the younger, more attractive women.

I still find it hard to believe that if these 'incel' types wanted an actual relationship, it would be so difficult for them.

Like I said, as a woman it's probably nearly impossible to imagine.

I think men should just accept that casual sex is mostly a game for a small percentage of men that are above average either in terms of looks or maybe personality or money or fame or something extra.

This is a pretty bold statement, and also the kind of sentiment that drives men to be incels or down the 'redpill' rabbit hole.  Casual sex is great and many men put a lot of value in it.  If we tell men "sorry, casual sex with normal women is only for a small % of really hot or rich men", can we really blame them for 'taking the red pill' and achieving that by any means necessary?  To them, the choice is between that and sitting on the sidelines and watching other men get what they want.

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #138 on: October 29, 2019, 06:27:37 AM »

How do the implants feel?  Are you aware of them at all times?  I've always been curious about what the experience is like.

InvisalignOnly

« Reply #139 on: October 29, 2019, 07:11:19 AM »
This is a pretty bold statement, and also the kind of sentiment that drives men to be incels or down the 'redpill' rabbit hole.  Casual sex is great and many men put a lot of value in it.  If we tell men "sorry, casual sex with normal women is only for a small % of really hot or rich men", can we really blame them for 'taking the red pill' and achieving that by any means necessary?  To them, the choice is between that and sitting on the sidelines and watching other men get what they want.

It's not a sentiment lol, it's the way the world works. Nobody is entitled to casual sex, no matter how great it is. I think getting married to a great guy is amazing and I put a lot of value in it, but just because that's what I want, does not mean it's going to happen - great guys aren't obliged to marry me. Most women don't enjoy casual sex with average men. Do you think they should be forced to have it, so that men don't feel disappointed?

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #140 on: October 29, 2019, 07:40:27 AM »
It's not a sentiment lol, it's the way the world works. Nobody is entitled to casual sex, no matter how great it is. I think getting married to a great guy is amazing and I put a lot of value in it, but just because that's what I want, does not mean it's going to happen - great guys aren't obliged to marry me. Most women don't enjoy casual sex with average men. Do you think they should be forced to have it, so that men don't feel disappointed?

No, of course not.  There you have it though.  Women's selectivity combined with men's promiscuity causes the disparity.  Throw in dating apps, and average women are getting tons of attention from top tier men.  Why settle for dating (much less hooking up with) average men?  And that's where you get this growing pool of bitter, lonely, disillusioned pool of young men.  I think the percentage of men who were 'involuntarily celibate' (not necessarily incel-ideology) in the past year as of 2019 was something like 30%, which is a huge jump from just a decade ago.

I'm not saying I have a solution.  You can't really turn back the clock on technology.  I'm just explaining where this incel/redpill stuff is coming from.  Nobody is 'entitled' to sex, and yet everybody desires sexual interest from the gender they're attracted to.  Being permanently deprived of that takes a toll on mental health.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #141 on: October 29, 2019, 08:25:06 AM »
Can't say.. Some stunning beauties and their boyfriends that have "maybe personality", enjoying themselves..(?) ;D

Huh. It all looked normal to me.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

tie

« Reply #142 on: October 29, 2019, 08:38:29 AM »
Must say this group depresses me... i'm not saying in a bad way - i love it and many people here -it's the honsety and cruelty - that i understand that the whole world pays attention  to each defualt as much as i criticized mysrlf... all the TRUTHES i've known about neuansces of beauty... before there were even articles , before the internet was so wide ,  before there were selfies.. i knew everythnig about the charactheristics of my face.. angles etc.. No when my look is totally gone... for years i can't barely look at my self in mirrors.. i can't get into rooms with looking in mirrors.. i dont wanna go out cause how my face has became.. i say people here are very sharp on diagnosing looks and they are so right.. but it's depressing.. about dating apps... about getting sex..
When I grew up - i grew up in a disney movie (i've gay and very delicate in the way i see beuty - and the press and parents etc all told us the "what matters is what inside" ...it's BS - it's a beautiful world thesedays.. people are all about beauty - and being beautyful helps them more comfortable to show other talents they have to the world..  i don't expalni my self good in english.. but tried.. this forum is like a very cruel mirror... I know i judge myself correctly - i mean - NO i'm not too harsh about myseld (as parents or pshycologisys will try to comfort people) and no - i REALLY have changed for the worse - and YES my face features have become much less  "feel good" to look at (and im TOTALLY NOT talking about normal aging or a wrinkle here or there -i'm talking on the whole "structure" and propotions of face that makes them unpleasant to look at .. and to get attention from people .. 10 years ago - if i sat at a doctor and tried to start a conversation with a person - people were always attracted to talk to a pleasant face.. now - people just look at me  and in a second ignore and look to the floor.. it affects all fields in life.
Sorry for pouring my heart a bit

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #143 on: October 29, 2019, 09:08:08 AM »
No, of course not.  There you have it though.  Women's selectivity combined with men's promiscuity causes the disparity.  Throw in dating apps, and average women are getting tons of attention from top tier men.  Why settle for dating (much less hooking up with) average men?  And that's where you get this growing pool of bitter, lonely, disillusioned pool of young men.  I think the percentage of men who were 'involuntarily celibate' (not necessarily incel-ideology) in the past year as of 2019 was something like 30%, which is a huge jump from just a decade ago.

The thing about having a lot of sexual experience is it becomes disgusting after a while. On both sides people are using one another and using mind games/tricks to get in the pants. Then all the diseases and disgusting smells (even high quality women!) and crazy, damaged people, trips to the clinic, scares with birthing children, etc. You can only do this so long before it's repulsive and also takes a toll, mentally. After a while you begin to look forward to settling down. There's that Weezer song "Tired of Sex" that sums this up nicely. That guy is a total dork and could get anyone he wanted due to fame, and he still got bored with it.

I understand incels desires. Those are normal. Everyone wants to walk into a room and have their pick of the litter. Totally normal. Probably the most human and normal emotion incels experience, actually. The abnormality is in how they cope with not getting that. Moping is about the worst, most unattractive response. Good women are repulsed by mopers and guys who are under their thumb. The only women into that are damaged in some way. Good women want/respect a guy who calls them out when warranted and visa versa. It's really as simple as having even power dynamics, which comes from self-respect, and you can have that even if you're gross. This is where incels approach totally frustrates me to watch. They could easily fix their plight.

I'm not saying I have a solution.

Learn three power chords and form a punk band.

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #144 on: October 29, 2019, 10:24:22 AM »
I understand incels desires. Those are normal. Everyone wants to walk into a room and have their pick of the litter. Totally normal. Probably the most human and normal emotion incels experience, actually. The abnormality is in how they cope with not getting that. Moping is about the worst, most unattractive response. Good women are repulsed by mopers and guys who are under their thumb. The only women into that are damaged in some way. Good women want/respect a guy who calls them out when warranted and visa versa. It's really as simple as having even power dynamics, which comes from self-respect, and you can have that even if you're gross. This is where incels approach totally frustrates me to watch. They could easily fix their plight.

Yes this is where the 'red pill' comes in.  The good parts of the red pill are all about self-improvement.  That means lifting, dieting, practicing social skills, approaching women in public, etc.  Then they also have a whole lexicon which underpins their theoretical framework.  This includes terms like:

SMP: Sexual Market Place - an analysis of the dating market place based on individual's sexual 'market value'

Frame: The frame of reference or control for any social interaction.  They believe women are more attracted to men who maintain a strong frame and will naturally submit to a man's frame if it is strong enough.

S**t Test: Insults or jibes thrown at men by women, which men can pass by maintaining a strong frame.  These include things like "you're too short" or "you know I'm not coming home with you right?" or "I only date athletes" etc. 

Then there are terms we might consider more misogynistic based on our sensibilities.  Some of these include:

ASD: Anti Slut Defense - the front women put up so as not to appear as a slut to either themselves, their friends or the public.  E.g, a girl might turn down a chance to go home with a guy in front of her friends even if she wanted to so as not to come off as a slut.

LMR: Last Minute Resistance - Resistance sometimes women will put up just before a sexual encounter to alleviate responsibility from themselves, so that it 'just happened' (note, this is different than saying NO.  LMR is meant by women to be overcome).  This term is related to ASD.

There's a whole lot more.  These guys write theory essays on the stuff and submit 'field reports' to discuss their experiences.  It's been interesting to watch as an observer, although I've been banned from their forum multiple times for jumping in to argue when someone says something truly despicable.  It seems like there's some potential here to help young men, but it's so bound up with toxic and misogynistic rhetoric that I would never actually introduce any of my friends to it.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #145 on: October 29, 2019, 10:51:19 AM »
Yes this is where the 'red pill' comes in.

I don't follow it closely enough to know what the red pill is, but it sounds like they're on their way to figuring things out.
It's like cops and robbers. The women will make adjustments to incels figuring things out, and the game will go on.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #146 on: October 29, 2019, 10:58:40 AM »
Nobody is entitled to casual sex, no matter how great it is.

Is it great? So many disgusting things hidden by clothing, and so many unfortunate outcomes (STDs, pregnancies, etc).
It's fine it things go smoothly, but that rarely happens.

Do you think they should be forced to have it, so that men don't feel disappointed?

Aren't trannies claiming this exact thing? I read they are saying women should sleep with them else it's discrimination.

InvisalignOnly

« Reply #147 on: October 29, 2019, 11:06:49 AM »
I'm not saying I have a solution.  You can't really turn back the clock on technology.  I'm just explaining where this incel/redpill stuff is coming from.  Nobody is 'entitled' to sex, and yet everybody desires sexual interest from the gender they're attracted to.  Being permanently deprived of that takes a toll on mental health.

Obviously it's a complex issue, but the strange thing is, all the women that don't get what they want - Prince Charming, or whatever - don't start creating an ideology around it and start websites telling everyone they will 'take the neon green coloured pill' because now they are really, really so angry because they didn't get what they wanted... Sorry but the whole incel stuff is just so childish, like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

I don't think it's a technology related thing either; throughout history, a small percentage of men had the option to have as many women as they wanted, it's always been like this. Before, maybe it wasn't as based on looks and more on money and power, social position, but it was still the same thing. Before tinder, and even now, people hook up in clubs and other 'real life' situations, and it's the same story, a small percentage of guys get most of the girls.

I can understand that men are disappointed about this but women go through the same thing when they grow up and realise the perfect relationship / wedding / family / house or whatever they dreamt about only happens to a very few lucky people. Everyone else has to make compromises and so on, that's just life.

InvisalignOnly

« Reply #148 on: October 29, 2019, 11:09:47 AM »
Is it great? So many disgusting things hidden by clothing, and so many unfortunate outcomes (STDs, pregnancies, etc). It's fine it things go smoothly, but that rarely happens.

Sorry if it's too much information but I had overwhelmingly good experiences, actually :). Maybe I was lucky. Re: trans thing, I honestly have no idea but nothing surprises me these days lol.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #149 on: October 29, 2019, 11:12:28 AM »
Obviously it's a complex issue, but the strange thing is, all the women that don't get what they want - Prince Charming, or whatever - don't start creating an ideology around it and start websites telling everyone they will 'take the neon green coloured pill' because now they are really, really so angry because they didn't get what they wanted... Sorry but the whole incel stuff is just so childish, like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

I don't think it's a technology related thing either; throughout history, a small percentage of men had the option to have as many women as they wanted, it's always been like this. Before, maybe it wasn't as based on looks and more on money and power, social position, but it was still the same thing. Before tinder, and even now, people hook up in clubs and other 'real life' situations, and it's the same story, a small percentage of guys get most of the girls.

I can understand that men are disappointed about this but women go through the same thing when they grow up and realise the perfect relationship / wedding / family / house or whatever they dreamt about only happens to a very few lucky people. Everyone else has to make compromises and so on, that's just life.

Pretty much.

We watch a lot of true crime type shows, and the dead victim's family many times is like, "We all thought it was a fairytale romance. She found her prince charming!"

For one, every time I hear that I can't believe adult women believe in fairytale romance, and secondly how bad does your judgment have to be to think you're in a fairytale and wind up dead? Sounds more like the Brothers Grimm folklore than a fairytale.