Author Topic: What do you think of these results?  (Read 25960 times)

Post bimax

• Private
Re: DECEPTIVE MARKETING
« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2019, 09:28:17 AM »
I understand why he did it. He wanted to have more prominent jaws and chin, to balance out some features (nosejob wasn't needed imo). I think my photoshop looks better than the before, and I can imagine  something like that is what he had in mind. But he got something else after nosejob + wrap around jaw implant. I just wonder why it went wrong, cause this wrap around was probably designed with computer modelling and it probably looked okay on paper, with the right dimensions. So many computer designs look right on paper, you can see why it was designed like that, but after the actual surgery it turns out way too big, ruining jawangles, ogee curve, shadows, V Line, et cetera. I just wonder why that is the case. Is it the silicone material, lack of surgical skills/refiment, soft tissue or something we overlook?

IMO the soft tissue response is just unpredictable.  The implant material and bone are stable but who knows how your skin/fat/scar tissue will respond and how that will affect your angles and shadows.  I agree the rhino was also a mistake. I think he went from attractive to someone you take a second glance at and think "huh, that guy looks a little odd".  I can't believe they use this as an example on their website.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 09:35:37 AM by kavan »

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2019, 09:30:10 AM »
Deceptive Marketing

Hi,

I've outed this Dr. Steinbrech prior on this board for DECEPTIVE MARKETING. I see he's now paired up with Phillip Miller where I see more DECEPTIVE MARKETING in a photo presentation.

Presently, I'm toying with the policy of just deleting links that resolve to what I feel is deceptive marketing and just let the dupes find them outside of this board. For now, I've changed the sub-topic heading to read; 'deceptive marketing'.

Deceptive marketing, especially with photo presentation works on the principle that MOST people are not that observant. Not enough to spot the tricks.

SPOILER: For those of you who didn't spot the tricks used in the photo presentation, jaw/chin face implants don't:

a: Increase the distance of the upper head.

b: Increase the distance from ear to ear.

c: Increase the distance from inner to outer canthus of each eye

d: Increase the total distance between outer to outer canthus. That is to say, the distance of where the eyes span the face.

e: Increase the neck girth.

What does that is increasing the width to length ratio of the photo which is PHOTO MANIPULATION.

I also thought this but wasn't sure if it was an illusion

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #77 on: March 01, 2019, 09:37:38 AM »
I also thought this but wasn't sure if it was an illusion

Take out a ruler.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

ben from UK

Re: What do you think of these results?
« Reply #78 on: March 01, 2019, 09:45:46 AM »
Hi Kavan, the second picture was taken from more upclose. I think it's really the result of implants. These implants made the jaw and also a bit of the upper jaw broader, which make it seem like his whole face is broader. Anyway, it doesn't really matter, it's a s**t result. If this is their best result, then imagine all other results.

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #79 on: March 01, 2019, 10:24:48 AM »
Hi Kavan, the second picture was taken from more upclose. I think it's really the result of implants. These implants made the jaw and also a bit of the upper jaw broader, which make it seem like his whole face is broader. Anyway, it doesn't really matter, it's a s**t result. If this is their best result, then imagine all other results.

We should actually be able to tell by comparing before/after ratios between neck width and something that should be a vertical constant like ear height to see if the photo was manipulated.

ben from UK

« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2019, 10:36:43 AM »
We should actually be able to tell by comparing before/after ratios between neck width and something that should be a vertical constant like ear height to see if the photo was manipulated.

A baby can Photoshop the after better than this. I made a Photoshop, only changed fout spots. Why would anyone post a botched Photoshop on his website? I think this is implant. If it wasn't an implant and only Photoshop, the shadows would be different and the cheeks wouldn't be so 'full'. Also, it looks very silocone-like.

I don't even know why they put this on their website as a good result. It's everything you don't want after wrap around. Horrible result.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2019, 10:47:39 AM »

When photos are taken more up close, there is more of a 'fish bowl' effect to them and not the width INCREASES as you see there. Fishbowling is when the CENTRAL face sticks out more. Salient issue here is DECEPTION was used to give more width where it would not be.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

ODog

« Reply #82 on: March 01, 2019, 10:59:46 AM »
Couple observations...
a) we don’t know that this is their “best” result. Why would excellent results want themselves exposed on a PS website? Is Klohe Kardashians before/after on the surgeon’s website? Because she had very notable improvement.

B) how do we know this patient didn’t rush into this surgery without understanding aesthetics and/or is not an observant person in general and so based his decision on the instinct of wanting a wider jaw and so demanded a large implant? How do we know this was 100% the surgeon’s aesthetic vision and not the patients?

ben from UK

« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2019, 11:18:11 AM »
Couple observations...
a) we don’t know that this is their “best” result. Why would excellent results want themselves exposed on a PS website? Is Klohe Kardashians before/after on the surgeon’s website? Because she had very notable improvement.

B) how do we know this patient didn’t rush into this surgery without understanding aesthetics and/or is not an observant person in general and so based his decision on the instinct of wanting a wider jaw and so demanded a large implant? How do we know this was 100% the surgeon’s aesthetic vision and not the patients?

Holy s**t, did she have bone shaving + nosejob or did she loose weight? Or is it the extreme make up? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPfQ1yrzhTw

This is the big tall sister, right?

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2019, 11:52:53 AM »
Holy s**t, did she have bone shaving + nosejob or did she loose weight? Or is it the extreme make up? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPfQ1yrzhTw

This is the big tall sister, right?

Dude she has clown-tier makeup in that vid.  I could f**king look like that with that much paint on my face.

ODog

« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2019, 12:15:21 PM »
Sorry guys I meant Kyle Jenner.. . she looks like a completely different person. I mean they’ve all had PS but Kylie got the best results. Like forget about fixing flaws, her face looks totally estrogenized in the after.

ben from UK

« Reply #86 on: March 01, 2019, 12:24:05 PM »
Sorry guys I meant Kyle Jenner.. . she looks like a completely different person. I mean they’ve all had PS but Kylie got the best results. Like forget about fixing flaws, her face looks totally estrogenized in the after.

She looked natural and cute before. She looks fake now. Fake tits, fake nose, fake lips. I don't know if she had some boneshaving or something as well.  I'm no fan of lipfilling at all. Always looks fake and gives fish lips. These 'stars' have so much money and still manage to look fake. Tells you about the state of plastic surgery. I don't know a single star that looked better after PS.

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #87 on: March 01, 2019, 12:29:07 PM »
She looked natural and cute before. She looks fake now. Fake tits, fake nose, fake lips. I don't know if she had some boneshaving or something as well.

Disagree, she's way hotter in the after IMO. Maybe a bite fake but more attractive.

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #88 on: March 01, 2019, 12:39:05 PM »
She looked natural and cute before. She looks fake now. Fake tits, fake nose, fake lips. I don't know if she had some boneshaving or something as well.  I'm no fan of lipfilling at all. Always looks fake and gives fish lips. These 'stars' have so much money and still manage to look fake. Tells you about the state of plastic surgery. I don't know a single star that looked better after PS.

Dude if you don't think she looks better in the after photo idk what you think anyone could ever hope to get out of PS.  Part of the fakeness is her thicker foundation, painted eyebrows and eyelash extensions.  Her chin/jaw was feminized almost perfectly.

ODog

« Reply #89 on: March 01, 2019, 12:44:45 PM »
Dude if you don't think she looks better in the after photo idk what you think anyone could ever hope to get out of PS.  Part of the fakeness is her thicker foundation, painted eyebrows and eyelash extensions.  Her chin/jaw was feminized almost perfectly.

Emphasis on “perfect.” Also her cheekbones look higher, like Kim’s. Nasolabial folds gone. I don’t really pay attention to noses because mine has never been a flaw so I don’t know what makes for a good nose but just one glance at her after and I can tell it’s more attractive.